Dark Chocolate - YOURHELTH

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate

 Everybody deserves a little treat once in a while. And let’s face it, life is too short not to eat the foods you love some of the time.

I used to have a very sweet tooth; cakes, muffins and brownies were my vice. But now I have 2 secret-weapon, fat burning foods that make sure I don’t get sugar cravings. I never get them anymore. Not ever. And these weapons are…




Dark Chocolate Blocks
Organic fruit
Dark chocolate

I include quite a bit of fruit in my day-to-day diet, and I try to include at least one portion with every meal I eat (I’ve already mentioned my favorites). But when I really want to indulge myself I reach for high-quality dark chocolate.
Notice I say dark chocolate, my personal favorite is 90% cocoa. And I would never go below 70% cocoa because you’ll get too many processed sugars and other junk creeping into the chocolate blend.

Dark Chocolate

 

No comments:

Post a Comment